My photo
I am a mother of four, I have 3 boys and 1 girl. Our 2 younger boys struggle with a speech delay that we are working on. With that being said, things can get a bit chaotic around here and frustration levels rise. Living and learning with these boys and the speech delays has taught me patience and a whole new understanding that people see things in so many different ways. I am a stronger person because of this and feel blessed to have these little angels. I am married to a fabulous man and am living a happy life!

Monday, January 18, 2010

Sledding Fun

We took the boys sledding....
Gabe was having fun sledding, and playing in the snow...he liked jumping in it.


Gabe had such a great time!  He was laughing and wanted to keep going over and over again.  Sebastian was not having such a great time.  For one, he does not like to wear shoes at all, so that was just upsetting him and then to top that off, he was not thrilled with wearing mittens either.  He had fun going down the hill but other than that he was just crying and crying.  I haven't been sledding in years, it was a lot of fun!
Here are Daddy and Sebastian....

This is Sebastian's first time sledding, in fact it is his first time playing in the snow.  This is such a struggle because of the whole shoe thing.  We don't know why he won't wear shoes, he just won't.  He will let us put them on him with no problems but as soon as we get in the car, both socks and shoes come off.  So, if you look closely you can see that he doesn't have any shoes on.

Poor Kiddo...the first time we took Gabe sledding he didn't like it either.  We'll try again and hope we have better luck!                                                                                               At first, I tried pulling Gabe up the hill in the sled but he was just way to heavy.  Then I had him walk up the hill, I just held my hand behind his back and kind of pushed him help to help him a bit....It was exhausting!  So much fun, can't wait to go again! 

3 comments:

  1. That kids cracks me up! Either he is crying or his shoes are off in every picture. Gotta love two year olds!!!!! Fun, fun..... and you posted multiple pics.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo!! You fixed it! I think it is easier to type and then insert the picture. Remember that where your cursor is your picture will follow. If you insert your pics and and then try to type around it, it becomes difficult.

    ReplyDelete