My photo
I am a mother of four, I have 3 boys and 1 girl. Our 2 younger boys struggle with a speech delay that we are working on. With that being said, things can get a bit chaotic around here and frustration levels rise. Living and learning with these boys and the speech delays has taught me patience and a whole new understanding that people see things in so many different ways. I am a stronger person because of this and feel blessed to have these little angels. I am married to a fabulous man and am living a happy life!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Abby is 2 months old...

font-family: Georgia, "Times New Roman", serif; font-size: large;">I just can’t believe that my little Abigail Elaine is already 2 months old. It goes so fast, too fast! She is getting so big already. She weighs 12 lbs now and is about 22 inches long. She is in the 75th percentile for her weight and just above the 50th percentile for her length. She is almost growing out of her 3 month clothes. We just moved her into size 2 diapers.
font-family: Georgia, "Times New Roman", serif; font-size: large;">She is sleeping thru the night, which is great! However, there are some nights where she thinks that she can stay up as late as she wants and then sleeps in late. I need to try to shift her schedule up just a bit so we can get to bed before 2:00 am.
font-family: Georgia, "Times New Roman", serif; font-size: large;">She has such a cute little personality, she loves being talked to. She coo’s and smiles so much!

 

3 comments:

  1. And she is smiling!!!!! cute, cute...... It goes too fast, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. steph, you r blog is darling. its fun to see what you've been up to. Looks like life is good for you!! Im so glad. Heather Russon Moore

    ReplyDelete