My photo
I am a mother of four, I have 3 boys and 1 girl. Our 2 younger boys struggle with a speech delay that we are working on. With that being said, things can get a bit chaotic around here and frustration levels rise. Living and learning with these boys and the speech delays has taught me patience and a whole new understanding that people see things in so many different ways. I am a stronger person because of this and feel blessed to have these little angels. I am married to a fabulous man and am living a happy life!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bouncin' Bears

We took the boys to Bouncin' Bears  and had a great time!  Of course, Gabe was in heaven with all of the jumping activities!  We walked in the door and he was ready to go.   Once we signed the waivers and paid, Gabe took off to the jumping pillow with his snowboots on still.  Austin had to chase him down to get his boots and jacket off.   One of the rules of this place is that all jumpers MUST have socks on.  Oh Boy!!  My first thought was, *sigh* I don't know how well Sebastian is going to do with this rule since he doesn't like ANYTHING on his feet. The socks turned out to be no problem at all. 
When we first stepped on to the jumping pillow Sebastian seemed a bit weery of the whole thing, so I picked him up and started jumping with him.  He loved this and had a great time, he was laughing and laughing.  I decided to try to take him to one of the slides.  We went down one slide and it scared him.  Back to the jumping
pillow we went.  Gabe & Austin
 were off on their own all over the place. I think Gabe was wearing Austin out.  Austin was having a good time.  He loves to help out his brothers.  Austin kept wanting to sit down and take a break but Gabe was just all over the place.  Daddy was sitting down at the tables with Abby and I was busy trying to convince Sebastian that this was fun and not scary.  Sebastian saw Gabe go down the slide a couple of times and was laughing everytime.  I decided to try it again, I carried him up the stairs and slid down with him, he seemed to enjoy it a little more this time.  We went a few more times and then I sent him down by himself and he loved it!
Now he was having a blast!  I was getting pretty worn out though since I had to help him up to the top each time. Once we got to the top, Sebastian would go down first and then he would sit at the bottom and look up at me and wait for me to slide down to him. He and Gabe had a great time going up and down, up and down!  As you can see, the socks were not an issue!  I was amazed that he didn't  try to take them off once.  Guess he was having too much fun to worry about that!
They all had a great time!  When it was time to leave, Sebastian was not ready.  Poor little guy did not want to go, I literally had to drag him out.  It was a hit, I guess we will be going back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment