My photo
I am a mother of four, I have 3 boys and 1 girl. Our 2 younger boys struggle with a speech delay that we are working on. With that being said, things can get a bit chaotic around here and frustration levels rise. Living and learning with these boys and the speech delays has taught me patience and a whole new understanding that people see things in so many different ways. I am a stronger person because of this and feel blessed to have these little angels. I am married to a fabulous man and am living a happy life!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ready to be potty trained….

Well my little Sebastian will NOT leave his diaper on. I get him dressed and a few minutes later he comes running thru the house naked. Funny and cute? Well at first it was but now he is taking off his diaper when it is full of poop, so now not only is he running around naked but his legs and feet are covered in poop and now I have poop all over the carpet. Oh my!!! So now I need to get this little guy potty trained….wish me luck! In the meantime I have had to keep him in pajamas that zip up. Of course, since Sebastian doesn’t like anything on his feet, I had to cut the feet off of these pajamas to get him to stop crying. So far the pajamas are working out great, the diaper has remained on. No more poop messes for me, outside of the diaper anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck... It will so great to have him potty trained though!!!!!

    ReplyDelete