My photo
I am a mother of four, I have 3 boys and 1 girl. Our 2 younger boys struggle with a speech delay that we are working on. With that being said, things can get a bit chaotic around here and frustration levels rise. Living and learning with these boys and the speech delays has taught me patience and a whole new understanding that people see things in so many different ways. I am a stronger person because of this and feel blessed to have these little angels. I am married to a fabulous man and am living a happy life!

Monday, January 18, 2010

More time anyone???

So I was going to try to set up my blog with some more history of events over the past few years but with this busy household that I have going I just can't seem to find the time.  So it looks like I will just be starting from here and moving forward so that way I can let our family know of this blog and you can all start to follow it. Things are going great here and things are falling into place.  We are looking forward to our move back to Utah this coming June.  We can't wait to be around family.  Vinnie talked to the people working in the shop here and let them know that we are moving and opening up another Rebirth Tattoo in SLC, Utah.  They were a bit shocked but happy for us at the same time.  Vinnie has now started letting his clients know as well.  He still plans to come back up to Alaska once a month to check on the business here and to work on his clients here.  We are heading to the tattoo convention in SLC next month....it will be nice to get the word out to watch for a "Grand Opening" this summer.

2 comments:

  1. Yah!!!!!!! Don't feel like you have to bring everyone up to date. You can always add little stories when necessary. I love blogging because it documents everything so nicely. Looking forward to following along with you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when you move, I am going to have to follow along here, until your children start to graduate and go to college, maybe even GRANDCHILDREN! I love your page, and the kids are always so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete