My photo
I am a mother of four, I have 3 boys and 1 girl. Our 2 younger boys struggle with a speech delay that we are working on. With that being said, things can get a bit chaotic around here and frustration levels rise. Living and learning with these boys and the speech delays has taught me patience and a whole new understanding that people see things in so many different ways. I am a stronger person because of this and feel blessed to have these little angels. I am married to a fabulous man and am living a happy life!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Brothers....

These little guys are so cute!!!
I love these cute little guys!  Everyday they are doing something new that just makes me smiles.  This morning I was at Gabe's school for a meeting with his teacher.  We had our meeting in another classroom so Gabe wouldn't be distracted by my presence.  After our meeting I was peeking thru the little window on his classroom door , I was trying to be careful that he didn't see me.  All of the sudden Gabe comes running to the door yelling "Hi, Nonny, Hi Nonny" (still working on the "m" sound for this word).  So I opened the door and went in, he was so happy and seemed so proud that I was there.  He kept telling me "hi" over and over and was smiling and all giggly.  It made me feel so good.  I remember at the beginning of the school year, one of our goals was to have Gabe call me "Mommy" and understand exactly what he was saying.  I must say "Goal Accomplished"
Today when Vinnie left for work, Gabe, Sebastian, & I were at the door saying "bye" to Daddy.  I was trying to get them to wave and say "bye bye".  All of the sudden Sebastian was waving his hand real fast and said "BYE".  It was so clear!  That was the first time he ever said that.  I am so excited that the words are finally coming...FABULOUS!!!!

1 comment: