My photo
I am a mother of four, I have 3 boys and 1 girl. Our 2 younger boys struggle with a speech delay that we are working on. With that being said, things can get a bit chaotic around here and frustration levels rise. Living and learning with these boys and the speech delays has taught me patience and a whole new understanding that people see things in so many different ways. I am a stronger person because of this and feel blessed to have these little angels. I am married to a fabulous man and am living a happy life!

Friday, January 8, 2010

Bringing it up to date.....

I graduated from Highland High School in 1995, shortly after my graduation I joined the US Army. I spent my 18th birthday in basic training at Fort Leonardwood, Missouri. After completing basic, I went to Fort Lee, Virginia for my A School. I returned home and was married shortly after that. November, 28 1998 my first son, Austin Craig Conrad was born. What a cutie, I was so happy to be a Mommy! A couple of years after that, my marriage ended. It was just the two of us now, my cute little guy and me! Austin and I moved to Anchorage, Alaska in the summer of 2003. I got my real estate license and did that for a little while. We made several trips back to Utah to visit family as often as we could.

On January 24th, 2005 I went on my first date with a fabulous man, Vinnie! Things went pretty quick after that, we fell in love, moved in with each other just a few months later, I was able to stop working and just be a stay at home Mom. I took Vinnie home to Utah for my grandmother’s 70th birthday in May where he met my entire family. Things were very serious and we were very much in love! Austin adored Vinnie, and had so much fun with him. While we were on our vacation in Utah, we discovered that I was pregnant, due in February 2006. We were so excited.

Vincent Gabriel Almanza was born February 10th, 2006. Vincent came from Daddy’s name and we just loved the name Gabriel, we call him Gabe. Austin was so excited to have a baby brother! He loved to hold him, kiss him, and always wanted to help take care of him. Vinnie and I knew that we wanted to have more children and have them close in age, so with that being said, in February 2007 we were pregnant once again. Finally, Vinnie and I decided it was about time that we got married. We were married on August 18, 2007 in North Pole, Alaska. It was a very quaint occasion. We rented an RV and our cute little family, Vinnie, Austin, Gabe, and I, (oh yes, and of course Sebastian in my tummy) went on a road trip to North Pole. My mom joined us on our adventure and married us while we were standing in front of the actual “North Pole”.

Sebastian Paul Almanza was born November 10, 2007. Since we used the name “Vincent” for Gabe, we wanted to use Vinnie’s middle name for Sebastian, which is where “Paul” comes from. Yes, now we have 3 boys. Yes, 3 boys, I am still out numbered in the house. However, not for long! In February 2008 we decided it was time for another, our last one. The next month we were pregnant again. In June we found out that the baby was a GIRL! I couldn’t believe it!! I didn’t think it was possible! Finally, I am getting my baby girl.

Abigail Elaine Almanza was born November 19, 2009. Nine days after Sebastian’s 2nd birthday and nine days before Austin’s 11th birthday. We chose Abby’s name years ago when we were pregnant with Gabe. Abigail was a name that we both really liked. The name Elaine is my grandmother’s (my Nana) name and I wanted to pass it on to my daughter.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!!!!! Stephanie has a blog and I am the first to comment!!!!!!! Welcome to blog world!!!!!

    ReplyDelete