My photo
I am a mother of four, I have 3 boys and 1 girl. Our 2 younger boys struggle with a speech delay that we are working on. With that being said, things can get a bit chaotic around here and frustration levels rise. Living and learning with these boys and the speech delays has taught me patience and a whole new understanding that people see things in so many different ways. I am a stronger person because of this and feel blessed to have these little angels. I am married to a fabulous man and am living a happy life!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Basement Remodel begins...

I am so excited about getting this basement done.  I have wanted it done since the house was built in 1999.  It is a must now to have it finished!  There are only 3 rooms upstairs, mine & Vinnie's, Abby's, and Gabe & Sebastian will be sharing a room.  With that being said, Austin needs a space, so now the basement is finally getting done.  He is excited to have his own space.  There will be 2 rooms, 1 bathroom and the laundry room down there.  Here are some before pictures...


No comments:

Post a Comment