My photo
I am a mother of four, I have 3 boys and 1 girl. Our 2 younger boys struggle with a speech delay that we are working on. With that being said, things can get a bit chaotic around here and frustration levels rise. Living and learning with these boys and the speech delays has taught me patience and a whole new understanding that people see things in so many different ways. I am a stronger person because of this and feel blessed to have these little angels. I am married to a fabulous man and am living a happy life!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Abby gets an Exersaucer...

Abby likes Loves to be held!  It gets a little tiring hold her all day long, not to mention that I can't get anything done.  She has a bumbo seat, her bouncy seat, her swing, and of course the floor.  She doesn't seem to stay in any of them for very long.  So, I decided that maybe she would enjoy the exersaucer.  Austin had one when he was a baby and he really enjoyed it.  Gabe and Sebastian didn't ever have one, they did great in their bouncy seat and on the floor.  When they got big enough they used a jumparoo and loved it.  So far, she is liking the exersaucer and I can actually get some stuff done using both of my arms..  :)

2 comments:

  1. Both boys loved the saucer! I remember the days of rotating them through different stations. The saucer, jumper, swing, high chair, floor, etc. I would put carter in a sling a lot too considering I was chasing a 17 month old. She is getting so big and cute........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wanted one of those little seats on the bottom picture, but I could never find one until they were too big! I remember putting Sebastian in the jumper play I had, he loved it! (and he loved being outdoors, which was probably why he loved the bouncer)

    ReplyDelete