My photo
I am a mother of four, I have 3 boys and 1 girl. Our 2 younger boys struggle with a speech delay that we are working on. With that being said, things can get a bit chaotic around here and frustration levels rise. Living and learning with these boys and the speech delays has taught me patience and a whole new understanding that people see things in so many different ways. I am a stronger person because of this and feel blessed to have these little angels. I am married to a fabulous man and am living a happy life!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

YIKES! A TEENAGER IN THE HOUSE!

Is this really possible for me to have a teenager?  When did I get old enough to have one of those?  :)  It really does blow me away that I have been a Mom now for 13 years and have loved every minute of it.  Well maybe not EVERY minute.  Not only is my baby now a teenager but he also towers over me at 5'10.  I am only 5'3.  This makes disciplining a little different when looking up at your son.  LOL!  No matter how big my baby gets he will always be my baby!
Austin was telling me that his most memorable Birthday was is 7th Birthday.  He had school that day and when he came home we had his room completely decorated and had his gifts on his bed.  He was really into army stuff at the time so his birthday cake was full of the little green army guys and tanks.  He said it was such a fun surprise to come home to that.  We decided to try to recreate that for him.  While he was at school we got busy on his room.
I say we got busy because he got all new bedding so I had to first clean up his room and then wash all of his new bedding.

Sebastian was being Austin's little helper...
New basketball shoes!
Of course, a video game...NBA 2K12!
New Nike 6.0's.  (school shoes)
He LOVES Football!  

Happy Birthday Big Guy!

2 comments:

  1. I made a football cake for Alex's Second birthday! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5'10" at 13?! He SHOULD love basketball! Oh my goodness! He could rest his arm on Luke's head now when they used to be the same size! Happy Birthday Austin!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete