My photo
I am a mother of four, I have 3 boys and 1 girl. Our 2 younger boys struggle with a speech delay that we are working on. With that being said, things can get a bit chaotic around here and frustration levels rise. Living and learning with these boys and the speech delays has taught me patience and a whole new understanding that people see things in so many different ways. I am a stronger person because of this and feel blessed to have these little angels. I am married to a fabulous man and am living a happy life!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

~It's a 3 Way Birthday Party~

How to celebrate 3 Birthdays that are so close together...Have one big joint Family Birthday party!
We decided to take them to Classic Skating!  Works out great for the gaps between ages.  Bounce houses, to jungle gyms, to scooters, to roller skating/blading, to laser tag. 
Fun for all ages!  We had Nana, Grandpa Jim, Grandma Marci, Ingrid, Mia, Mark, Chandler, Noah, and of course close friends of ours; Kristy and her kiddos and Sam (Serina had to work) with his kiddos. 

Sebastian's Birthday is November 10th, Abby's is November 19th, and Austin's is November 28th.  Busy busy month!
Happy Birthday to 3 of my babies!
We thought it would be fun to do a personal cake for 
the 3 of them and this is what we came up with.

Told you it was fun for all ages...There's Vinnie playing in the bounce house!  :)

1 comment:

  1. My goodness I think Sebastian has the darn prettiest eyes and hair I have ever seen on a little boy. Austin sure is TALL and so handsome. Abby is so pretty, I love her curls! You have some great kids and every right to be proud. Such a wonderful family.

    ReplyDelete