My photo
I am a mother of four, I have 3 boys and 1 girl. Our 2 younger boys struggle with a speech delay that we are working on. With that being said, things can get a bit chaotic around here and frustration levels rise. Living and learning with these boys and the speech delays has taught me patience and a whole new understanding that people see things in so many different ways. I am a stronger person because of this and feel blessed to have these little angels. I am married to a fabulous man and am living a happy life!

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Babe to Tot?

My baby girl is no longer a "baby".  She is a full on toddler!  She is my dream come true, I have wanted her since I was a little girl.  She is so perfect in so many ways.  She is my girlie girl!  I want time to stand still.  WAIT, WHAT?  DID I REALLY JUST SAY THAT?  Let me clarify, I just think that these precious times go way too fast but I must admit there are certainly times that I DON'T want time to stand still because as I just said, she is a full on toddler with the 2 YR old attitude to boot!  She is quite the little princess that's for sure!  She has to have things her way or else.  I had better get that under control and QUICK!
For her actual Birthday day we had a little family party here at home just the 6 of us.  We were able to Skype with Grandma Marcie, Grandpa Chente, and Nina Tish.  They were able to watch Abby open the gifts that they sent her.

For her Birthday cake, I did pink cupcakes.  Her favorite color is pink.
She was completely into opening her presents, even when they were clothes.  In my experience when kids get clothes they are quick to move on to the next gift.  Not Abby!  She would say "aww, beautiful shirt" (or whatever the clothing may have been)
and of course, jewelry.  She loves jewelry!

Check out this super cute kitchen from Mommy & Daddy which she absolutely adores!  


WHAT?!  WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE ARE DONE?
(just kidding, I don't remember what she was crying about)

Happy 2nd Birthday to our Baby girl, who will always be my baby!


3 comments:

  1. That last picture is HILARIOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is funny! But actually Abby was a toddler when she turned one, not two. Just have to correct you.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually Kristy, this is something that I googled and it appears to be all over the board. Many sites say 12 months, 18 months, & 24 months. In my personal opinion a 12 month old is still a baby. This would also explain why I added the "?" to the title of this post. So, to me she was still a baby until she hit 2. Especially when you think that toddler clothing doesn't start at 1T, it starts at 2T.

      Delete