My photo
I am a mother of four, I have 3 boys and 1 girl. Our 2 younger boys struggle with a speech delay that we are working on. With that being said, things can get a bit chaotic around here and frustration levels rise. Living and learning with these boys and the speech delays has taught me patience and a whole new understanding that people see things in so many different ways. I am a stronger person because of this and feel blessed to have these little angels. I am married to a fabulous man and am living a happy life!

Saturday, November 26, 2011

It's always hard to leave...

We had such an excellent time visiting family this weekend.  It was short trip but it makes it easier knowing that we can actually drive there as opposed to when we lived in Alaska.  It still makes it hard to say goodbyes and even "see you soon".







The affectionate teenager...NOT!


1 comment: