My photo
I am a mother of four, I have 3 boys and 1 girl. Our 2 younger boys struggle with a speech delay that we are working on. With that being said, things can get a bit chaotic around here and frustration levels rise. Living and learning with these boys and the speech delays has taught me patience and a whole new understanding that people see things in so many different ways. I am a stronger person because of this and feel blessed to have these little angels. I am married to a fabulous man and am living a happy life!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Gabe's 4th Birthday

Every year we go to Utah for the tattoo convention in February.  Lucky for Gabe, it just so happens that we are there for his birthday.  We have a big party for him and get to see family.  This year we had his birthday party at Classic Fun Center.
I can't believe that my little guy is already 4 years old!  I took him to the party store and let him pick out his plates, he chose this crown as well, he also picked out some balloons that he wanted blown up.  It was fun, he is growing up so fast!
Presents are always fun!!  He is understanding the concept more and more!
He had so much fun playing, he loved this jungle gym and could have stayed in there all night!  When it was time to go, I put his jacket and shoes on and turned around for just a min and poof Gabe was gone, he ran back into the jungle gym to play some more.

 Poor little Sebastian was sick sick sick!  He didn't want anything to do with anybody or the party.  He was burning up and just crying and crying.  Daddy had to sit with him the the Sponge Bob party room and hold him for a couple of hours after he finally fell asleep.  We took him to the Doctor the next morning along with Gabe & Abby.  All 3 of them had ear infections.  Sebastian had them pretty significantly in both ears, Abby had them in both ears, and Gabe was starting to get an infection in his left ear.  They all ended up on amoxicillin.  All are doing much better now.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a fun looking place! Poor babies though, I hope they get over the infections fast and feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete