My photo
I am a mother of four, I have 3 boys and 1 girl. Our 2 younger boys struggle with a speech delay that we are working on. With that being said, things can get a bit chaotic around here and frustration levels rise. Living and learning with these boys and the speech delays has taught me patience and a whole new understanding that people see things in so many different ways. I am a stronger person because of this and feel blessed to have these little angels. I am married to a fabulous man and am living a happy life!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Family...

We love love love our trips to Utah!  It is so nice to see everyone, especially since we only get to see them once a year.  Thank goodness we are moving back to Utah in just 3 short months and we will get to see family whenever we want.
Here are a few pictures with family, wish I had more to post but this will do for now...
These are my grandparents, Jim & Elaine. This is the first time that they have ever met Abigail Elaine .



Elaine & Abigail Elaine


Grandpa Shane (my Dad) & Mimi (my grandma)

My cousin Jill at her wedding, February 18th


This is Austin and MY cousin (he he), Austin's 2nd cousin, Noah.

No comments:

Post a Comment