My photo
I am a mother of four, I have 3 boys and 1 girl. Our 2 younger boys struggle with a speech delay that we are working on. With that being said, things can get a bit chaotic around here and frustration levels rise. Living and learning with these boys and the speech delays has taught me patience and a whole new understanding that people see things in so many different ways. I am a stronger person because of this and feel blessed to have these little angels. I am married to a fabulous man and am living a happy life!

Friday, May 13, 2011

Ladybug Tattoo!

I have been wanting a little Ladybug tattoo ever since I decided the theme for Abby's nursery was ladybugs.  When I was pregnant with Abby I absolutely fell in love with ladybugs and every time I would see them I would think of my little baby girl that I was finally going to have. 
I had a friend in town that was getting a tiny heart tattoo done by my hubby, of course!  While we were at the shop Vinnie suggested that we do my tattoo too.  I told him that I didn't want an "insecty" looking bug on my foot but I also didn't want a "cartoony" looking bug.  We googled some pictures and weren't finding anything that was jumping out at me.  He simply drew a little ladybug and it was perfect!  The shop was closed so we had our little kiddos there with us.  Abby sat on my lap for the first part and then chose to run around instead.  I LOVE my new tattoo, it makes me smile every time I look at my foot  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment