My photo
I am a mother of four, I have 3 boys and 1 girl. Our 2 younger boys struggle with a speech delay that we are working on. With that being said, things can get a bit chaotic around here and frustration levels rise. Living and learning with these boys and the speech delays has taught me patience and a whole new understanding that people see things in so many different ways. I am a stronger person because of this and feel blessed to have these little angels. I am married to a fabulous man and am living a happy life!

Friday, December 10, 2010

SESAME STREET LIVE...

The first time we went to Sesame Street Live was in July of 2008 in Anchorage, Alaska...
Gabe was 2 1/2 years old and Sebastian was only 8 months old, so with that being said they were just little guys.  Sebastian was way too little to even comprehend what was going on around him and Gabe was just starting to understand.  We had front row seats, one would think that these would be the BEST seats but I must say they weren't.  It was really hard to see the characters when they were at the back of the stage, BUT the cool part about the front row was when the characters came down off the stage and danced around the kids.  The picture in the left bottom corner is of the Count giving Gabe a high five!  He was a bit timid of these life size characters that he is use to watching on TV but at the same time he was pretty excited.
I have been saying for a while that it would be really cool if Sesame Street Live came again now that they are older.  Well as I was driving in the car one day listening to the radio I heard a commercial announcing that Sesame Street would be here in just a few days....WHAT?!  I was so excited, I raced home and got online to find tickets.  I found tickets for opening night but quickly realized that Vinnie would be out of town that weekend and couldn't go with us but Grandma said that she wanted to go.  
I made sure to get tickets up a little higher (lower bowl) so we could see the entire stage throughout the show.  The kids had such a fun time and the boys were in awe.  It was fun to watch their excitement this time.  Austin was a trooper and hung in there for the show, he is a 12 year old boy and this is not really his thing!  LOL!!!

So Much Fun!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love your last college! Very cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joey is too old for it now, but I'M NOT! lol. You are so lucky to have this stuff in your town. Glad Abby got to go too. Austin is always such a good sport when it comes to his siblings. They will always remember that.

    ReplyDelete