My photo
I am a mother of four, I have 3 boys and 1 girl. Our 2 younger boys struggle with a speech delay that we are working on. With that being said, things can get a bit chaotic around here and frustration levels rise. Living and learning with these boys and the speech delays has taught me patience and a whole new understanding that people see things in so many different ways. I am a stronger person because of this and feel blessed to have these little angels. I am married to a fabulous man and am living a happy life!

Monday, December 27, 2010

The Boys get Bunkbeds!!!

The boys have outgrown their Sesame Street toddler beds, Gabe was nearly too tall to fit in his anymore and their mattresses were pretty worn out and uncomfortable.  We found them some bunkbeds before Christmas, Grandma Marci got them some mattresses for Christmas and some Toy Story bedding.  A couple of days after Christmas we decided to tackle this project.  The kids were having fun trying to help us..
They were sooooo excited!  Gabe was full of giggles and couldn't wait to climb up on his bed.  Sebastian soon followed and I believe he stayed on there for atleast an hour playing with his Sesame Street stuffed characters.  When it was time for bed Gabe was still full of giggles and had a hard time falling asleep, he was so happy and kept saying "new bed, new bed" with a big huge smile on his face.  Sebastian was a bit sad because he had the bottom bunk.  (I know how this feels because when I was in the 2nd grade we lived with my cousin Jill, she and I shared a room and had bunkbeds and I had to have the bottom bunk)
He soon got over it and now he enjoys his bottom bunk.  They have done so well in their new beds and sleep so much better!  
MY BOYS ARE GROWING UP!  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment