My photo
I am a mother of four, I have 3 boys and 1 girl. Our 2 younger boys struggle with a speech delay that we are working on. With that being said, things can get a bit chaotic around here and frustration levels rise. Living and learning with these boys and the speech delays has taught me patience and a whole new understanding that people see things in so many different ways. I am a stronger person because of this and feel blessed to have these little angels. I am married to a fabulous man and am living a happy life!

Friday, July 23, 2010

Abby is on the move!!!

What a cutie pie!  She loves her baby food and gets so excited when she sees the food container, bib, or the spoon....


She is learning how to travel around a bit, she is scooting backwards, rolling all over, she pushes herself up to a sitting position and this was the latest....she scooted backwards into the bottom of her exersaucer..so cute!

 

Here, Austin really wanted her to be on the go.  He is such a good big brother and loves to play with his siblings and calls for me whenever there is a good photo opp.




She is growing up so FAST!  It is amazing, every day there is something new.  One morning she was sitting on the floor in the family room with Gabe & Sebastian and I noticed that she had crumbs all over her face, well it turns out that she found a little piece of Sebastian's pop-tart on the floor and she munched on it!  Time to go and get some baby crackers....


AND....she can now drink out of a sippy cup!

 

Her biggest milestone yet....She is crawling!  She took her first "steps" of crawling on July 23rd and I was right there with my camera ready to take pictures because she sure was rocking back and fourth ALOT looking like she was ready to take off.

 

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie! Thanks for the comment on my blog. How nice of you! You're family is adorable. Congrats on a girl...FINALLY! Good to see you again thanks to blogland!

    ReplyDelete