My photo
I am a mother of four, I have 3 boys and 1 girl. Our 2 younger boys struggle with a speech delay that we are working on. With that being said, things can get a bit chaotic around here and frustration levels rise. Living and learning with these boys and the speech delays has taught me patience and a whole new understanding that people see things in so many different ways. I am a stronger person because of this and feel blessed to have these little angels. I am married to a fabulous man and am living a happy life!

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Sebastian's 6th Birthday Party

Sebastian has his first "friend" Birthday party this year!  He chose to have it at The Little Gym.  He invited all of the boys from his kindergarten class and a couple of boys from our neighborhood.  He was so excited to play with all of his friends.  What a great place to have a party, they did all of the entertainment, presents, served cake and ice cream, and clean up!  All we had to do was show up and of course pay :)

 
 
 
What a great time.  He had so much fun with all of his friends :)


No comments:

Post a Comment