My photo
I am a mother of four, I have 3 boys and 1 girl. Our 2 younger boys struggle with a speech delay that we are working on. With that being said, things can get a bit chaotic around here and frustration levels rise. Living and learning with these boys and the speech delays has taught me patience and a whole new understanding that people see things in so many different ways. I am a stronger person because of this and feel blessed to have these little angels. I am married to a fabulous man and am living a happy life!

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Austin's 15th Birthday!

Austin is one of the lucky ones that shares his Birthday with Thanksgiving every so many years.  This has it's pros and cons to it, I'm sure he could elaborate more on that than I could but since this is my blog I guess we'll leave it at this.  One of the pros is that you are sure to be with family on your actual birthday, one of the cons is that your birthday is easily forgotten among the Holiday.  This year his birthday was shared with Thanksgiving, he said he enjoyed spending time with the family :)  (We had Thanksgiving dinner at our house).  He already got his MAJOR birthday present at the beginning of the month, Max.  He did get a few other things from us but most of all was excited to get his Colorado Hockey jersey that grandma gave him.
 
 
Silly Kid!
So hard to believe that I have a 15 year old!  The time goes so fast and then I wonder where all the years have gone.  This kiddo makes me so proud!  He is a great kid, gets good grades (for the most part, lol), loves to play sports, and has a tender heart.  I am one proud Mama!
Happy Birthday Kiddo!

No comments:

Post a Comment