My photo
I am a mother of four, I have 3 boys and 1 girl. Our 2 younger boys struggle with a speech delay that we are working on. With that being said, things can get a bit chaotic around here and frustration levels rise. Living and learning with these boys and the speech delays has taught me patience and a whole new understanding that people see things in so many different ways. I am a stronger person because of this and feel blessed to have these little angels. I am married to a fabulous man and am living a happy life!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Time to put up the Christmas Tree...

(This is what I used for my Blog header for December)

We had so much fun putting up our tree this year, everyone helped!  Last year, Abby was of course only 1 month old, Gabe and Sebastian had no idea what was really going on, in fact they only cared about taking the ornaments off the tree as soon as we hung them up.  Vinnie was working nearly everyday so he wasn't there to help so it was just Austin & me.  NOT this year, we were all there!  Sebastian really loved looking at all the ornaments...
and Abby liked to give him a hand...





Here is cute little Abby in her Christmas dress....

No comments:

Post a Comment