My photo
I am a mother of four, I have 3 boys and 1 girl. Our 2 younger boys struggle with a speech delay that we are working on. With that being said, things can get a bit chaotic around here and frustration levels rise. Living and learning with these boys and the speech delays has taught me patience and a whole new understanding that people see things in so many different ways. I am a stronger person because of this and feel blessed to have these little angels. I am married to a fabulous man and am living a happy life!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

SEBASTIAN IS 3 ALREADY!!!

I cannot believe that my baby boy is 3 years old already!  The time goes by entirely way too quick!  Seems like not too long ago he was just a baby and we were able to hold this little guy in our arms and rock him to sleep.  It is hard to believe that he will be starting school this upcoming Monday.  He will be going to pre-school with Gabe.  He is going to be so excited!  He loves to get on the school bus every morning with Gabe but this time, he will be staying on the bus with him.  Sure wish I could be the little fly on the wall to watch how that all goes...

We decided not to do a BIG party for him since he doesn't seem to really understand what is going on anyway, we thought that it would be more enjoyable for us and for him to do something very low key.  My mom came and joined out little family.  I made him a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, he is our chocolate nut!

 He loves dinosaurs!  This is his new thing and he is always asking for dinosaurs when searching thru their toys....


Grandma Marci got him a set of Animal Planet dinosaurs and Austin got him a set of the mini dino's...
We got him this plush Rock filled with 7 different plush dinosaurs....

Grandma & Grandpa Almanza and Nina Tish got Sebastian a lot of really cute new clothes for his birthday, yay....SCHOOL CLOTHES!  :)


Mommy & Sebastian
That's my Baby Boy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment