My photo
I am a mother of four, I have 3 boys and 1 girl. Our 2 younger boys struggle with a speech delay that we are working on. With that being said, things can get a bit chaotic around here and frustration levels rise. Living and learning with these boys and the speech delays has taught me patience and a whole new understanding that people see things in so many different ways. I am a stronger person because of this and feel blessed to have these little angels. I am married to a fabulous man and am living a happy life!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bed vs. Floor??

I don't know what the deal is but Sebastian seems to prefer the floor to his bed.  Every night we tuck him into his bed and then later on check on him thru the video monitor and every time his bed is empty.  I go upstairs and put him back in his bed and he usually stays there.  He does this during his nap time too.  So silly, he does this every day and every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment