My photo
I am a mother of four, I have 3 boys and 1 girl. Our 2 younger boys struggle with a speech delay that we are working on. With that being said, things can get a bit chaotic around here and frustration levels rise. Living and learning with these boys and the speech delays has taught me patience and a whole new understanding that people see things in so many different ways. I am a stronger person because of this and feel blessed to have these little angels. I am married to a fabulous man and am living a happy life!

Monday, April 12, 2010

My little artists...

The boys love to draw on the dry erase board.  Usually letters, numbers, & shapes.  The other day I overheard Gabe yelling "I did it, I did it, it's Leo!"  I went to see what he was so excited about .  He was standing above the board and pointing down to his picture.  He was so excited and so proud.
Here he is putting Leo (character from Little Einsteins) next to his drawing to compare...

Here is Sebastian, he was trying to get the same excited response, he would scribble a little and then clap his hands yelling "yay".  So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment