My photo
I am a mother of four, I have 3 boys and 1 girl. Our 2 younger boys struggle with a speech delay that we are working on. With that being said, things can get a bit chaotic around here and frustration levels rise. Living and learning with these boys and the speech delays has taught me patience and a whole new understanding that people see things in so many different ways. I am a stronger person because of this and feel blessed to have these little angels. I am married to a fabulous man and am living a happy life!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Abby is 5 months old...


Hard to believe that my baby girl is already 5 months old.  She is rolling over, she can almost sit up on her own, and she is saying "mama".  It is amazing how fast the time goes when you want it to slow down, and how slow time can go when you want it to go fast!    She rolled over on April 17th for the first time.  We were in Sebastian's room playing and I had her laying on the floor on her belly, of course I turned my head for one minute to look at Sebastian and I felt her little hand flop on my foot, I turned around and she was now laying on her back.  I quickly rolled her back over to her belly to see if she would do it again.  Sure enough, she did it again right away as if it was nothing new to her, so I rolled her over again just so I could watch again.  Later, I pulled out the camera to film her and what do ya know, she doesn't roll over.  I turn the camera off, she rolls over.  I put her on her belly again, turned the camera on, and YAY she rolls over.  So cute!

The night of April 14th, Austin, Vinnie, and I were playing around and talking to Abby when all of the sudden she says "Mama"! We couldn't believe it, we all looked at each other in shock. I still couldn't really believe it until I heard her say it again the next day. She now says it all the time, this makes me so so so happy! I missed this whole milestone with Gabe and Sebastian since they are both so very speech delayed. Here is video of Abby saying "mama" and other babbles...

2 comments:

  1. So, so cute.......... But, I can't watch the videos as I am on my lunch hour at work and our filter blocks videos. I'll watch them tonight......

    ReplyDelete