My photo
I am a mother of four, I have 3 boys and 1 girl. Our 2 younger boys struggle with a speech delay that we are working on. With that being said, things can get a bit chaotic around here and frustration levels rise. Living and learning with these boys and the speech delays has taught me patience and a whole new understanding that people see things in so many different ways. I am a stronger person because of this and feel blessed to have these little angels. I am married to a fabulous man and am living a happy life!

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Charlie Brown Almanza

As stated in Gabe's Birthday post, he is obsessed with Charlie Brown.  He loves to watch all Charlie Brown shows, he loves to wear his Charlie Brown shirt, he loves his Charlie Brown character dolls,
he loves his Charlie Brown books,
his bedding is even Charlie Brown.
The best is his schoolwork that he came home with...
You can see that his name is now Charlie Brown Almanza
Here is his skeleton that he colored.  You'll notice that this skeleton has a yellow shirt, black shorts, yellow socks, and brown shoes....you got it, Charlie Brown!

No comments:

Post a Comment