My photo
I am a mother of four, I have 3 boys and 1 girl. Our 2 younger boys struggle with a speech delay that we are working on. With that being said, things can get a bit chaotic around here and frustration levels rise. Living and learning with these boys and the speech delays has taught me patience and a whole new understanding that people see things in so many different ways. I am a stronger person because of this and feel blessed to have these little angels. I am married to a fabulous man and am living a happy life!

Sunday, December 23, 2012

My baby is in the Nutcracker!

My baby girl loves to dance.  She had her first performance, The Nutcracker.  She was so thrilled to perform on stage.  She was super excited to get her hair curled and to wear make up.  She had a dress rehearsal which lasted for hours so she and her cute little friend needed to do something to pass the time by watching a movie on the iPad while waiting for their part.  Abby is so funny, she has a great smile until you tell her to smile for the camera and then it is completely forced.
I love this photo, it is a little hard to see but you can see Abby kneeling on the top step watching the rehearsal.
Here is the program to her first performance.  She performed in 3 different shows.  Monday, Thursday, and Saturday.
Opening Night..
This is a cast photo, Abby is in the bottom right corner.
Beautiful little Angel :)
Grandpa Jim, Nana, Grandma, Daddy, Austin, and I went to watch your performance.
Waiting to go on stage...
On stage...  (It was hard to get a good picture from backstage where I was standing)
Abby is the little Angel on the left of the small group.
She was really excited to receive roses after her performance.
She did great all 3 nights!  She loves dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment