My photo
I am a mother of four, I have 3 boys and 1 girl. Our 2 younger boys struggle with a speech delay that we are working on. With that being said, things can get a bit chaotic around here and frustration levels rise. Living and learning with these boys and the speech delays has taught me patience and a whole new understanding that people see things in so many different ways. I am a stronger person because of this and feel blessed to have these little angels. I am married to a fabulous man and am living a happy life!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pumpkin Patch!

We took the kids to the pumpkin patch and let them pick out their own pumpkins.  when we pulled up to park there were tractors all lines up for kids to play on or do pictures.  I of course was excited to go to the pumpkin patch for picture purposes and am happy to report that the kids were very cooperative.  :)
The kids were anxious to run down the rows of pumpkins.  Gabe was filling up the wheelbarrow so fast, Daddyo was having to keep up with him to empty it out.  We would have come home with 50 pumpkins or so if it was up to Gabe.  :)
Abby found her perfect little pumpkin, Sebastian found just the right size for him to carry.  Austin was such a big help, even though he probably won't admit it he had a fun time picking out pumpkins too.


The many faces of Abby....
Time for the corn maze....

Abby fell down in the corn maze and hurt her feelings, poor baby girl...
Austin came out of the maze with a souvenir, LOL!
Love our Kiddos!!!
Family Fun Memories!
This is my favorite season!

No comments:

Post a Comment