My photo
I am a mother of four, I have 3 boys and 1 girl. Our 2 younger boys struggle with a speech delay that we are working on. With that being said, things can get a bit chaotic around here and frustration levels rise. Living and learning with these boys and the speech delays has taught me patience and a whole new understanding that people see things in so many different ways. I am a stronger person because of this and feel blessed to have these little angels. I am married to a fabulous man and am living a happy life!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011

The kids had a great Christmas.  I don't think they quite grasp the concept yet, they didn't realize what was going on last night for Christmas Eve or even what we meant when we told them they needed to go to sleep so Santa could come.  The only thing they understood was there were a ton of presents when they woke up and they were sure excited!
Santa left Austin a new TV, he left Gabe a laptop, he left Sebastian a tool bench, and Abby a HUGE dollhouse.  They didn't know where to begin.
I made Austin a book of his football season, he loved it!


Abby was thrilled with all of her princess toddler dolls!
Gabe was super excited to find all of his Charlie Brown characters!


Grandma Marci came over early in the morning before the kids woke up and stayed to spend the day with us.  It was a fun and exciting morning and then a relaxing day.  The kids enjoyed playing with their new toys all day while we relaxed and ate entirely too much!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment