My photo
I am a mother of four, I have 3 boys and 1 girl. Our 2 younger boys struggle with a speech delay that we are working on. With that being said, things can get a bit chaotic around here and frustration levels rise. Living and learning with these boys and the speech delays has taught me patience and a whole new understanding that people see things in so many different ways. I am a stronger person because of this and feel blessed to have these little angels. I am married to a fabulous man and am living a happy life!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fun times at Lagoon!



We purchased season passes to Lagoon Amusement Park and we have definitely gotten our money's worth!  I love Lagoon, I grew up going to Lagoon.  It was very normal to me to be able to go to an amusement park only 20 min away from home.  In Alaska we would have the fair every year and of course they are very good about setting up little carnivals throughout the year (yes, even in the freezing winter) but it just isn't the same as an amusement park!  The kids are having a blast and LOVE the rides!  Sebastian was a little unsure at first but now they love it!  The 6 of us go, Abby just hangs out in her stroller and is the best little baby, Gabe & Sebastian go crazy in the kiddie land running from ride to ride, then they will take a little break and relax in their stroller while Vinnie, Austin, and I take turns on the big rides.  This last weekend Grandma was able to join us which just added to the party and fun!




GRANDMA!!!









They love the Puff roller coaster.  First I took Sebastian by himself, then I took Gabe and then Gabe and Sebastian rode together and I sat behind them.



I remember riding Bulgy the Whale when I was little.  Sebastian wouldn't go on this the first few trips to Lagoon but he went this time, several times and loved it every time!




We have had so much fun and plan on going as much as we can before the season ends, which is next month....

1 comment: