My photo
I am a mother of four, I have 3 boys and 1 girl. Our 2 younger boys struggle with a speech delay that we are working on. With that being said, things can get a bit chaotic around here and frustration levels rise. Living and learning with these boys and the speech delays has taught me patience and a whole new understanding that people see things in so many different ways. I am a stronger person because of this and feel blessed to have these little angels. I am married to a fabulous man and am living a happy life!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Abby is 9 months old...

20.4 lbs & 27 inches tall

SLOW DOWN!!!  Look at her, she is already standing, in fact she is almost walking!  Where is the time going and why is it going so fast???

Abby is such a cutie!  She is such a good baby and is very happy natured.  She loves to play with her brothers and is always trying to go outside with them.  She gives kisses, waves bye bye, says Mama & Dada.  It is amazing to watch her play with toys and try to figure them out. 

We got her ears pierced a couple of weeks before she turned 9 months.  She didn't even cry.  I held her on my lap with her facing outward and the lady drew the dots on her ears as to where she was going to pierce them (that was the most difficult part) and then a few minutes later she said "okay, we're done".  I didn't believe her at first because Abby didn't even fuss.


No comments:

Post a Comment